Hall Memorial School Media Center
Click HERE to access the library collection from home!
Hours of Operation
- Media Center: Monday - Friday 7:45am - 2:35pm
- Parent Resource Center - Monday - Friday 7:45am - 9:30am and 1:00pm - 3:00pm (last checkout is at 2:45pm)
Check out our Shelfari collection!
We now have eBooks!! You can download ebooks to your iPad using "Follett Reader" - please ask Mrs. Levesque for the url code to enter. Also, feel free to download the "Destiny Quest" app. The Quest app allows you to search the library collection, make resource lists, maintain your own list of books you have read or books to want to read, submit book reviews, and renew any overdue materials. Please see Mrs. Levesque if you have any questions!
Biblio Bytes - Mrs. Levesque's Blog
Check out this fabulous blog for book reviews and to find a new book to read!
out the new quiet reading room. The adult reading collection is also
located in here. 8th grade students with a signed parent letter are
allowed to check out the books in this collection.
library at HMS has over 13,000 titles available for staff and students.
These titles include books, videos, audio books, and periodicals. HMS
has an extensive Professional Collection as well as a Parent Resource
Center located in the library.
The following loan periods for materials have been set…
- Fiction— Two week loan period
- Picture Books— Two week loan period
- Magazines— Available for overnight checkout only
- Nonfiction—Two week loan period
- Audio Books—Two week loan period
- Video collection—Available for teacher checkout only
- eBooks - Two week loan period (renewals not allowed)
Hall School Morning News Show
Be sure to check out our Morning News Show and subscribe to our wordpress blog!
How to download an eBook to your iPad
- Download the apps “Follett Enlight K-12” and “Follett Digital Reader”
- Enter your Willington School District network username and password
- Enter “wbb25914” in the blank space for the FollettShelf URL
- Click Login
To look for eBooks:
· Open the Follett Enlight app
· Click on the books in the upper left hand corner of the screen
to go to the library catalog.
· You may now browse the FollettShelf for eBooks.
To check a book out:
· Click on the green oval that says “checkout/hold”.
· If you want to add a title to your reading list instead of checking it out, click on the “Reading List” bubble.
To read the book once you have it checked out:
· Click on the backpack at the top of the page.
Double click the book to open it. Then click “download now” to
download the book to your device (you need to have the Follett Reader
· Click on the picture of the book to open it on your device.
To return the book:
Once you are finished reading the book click the three bars in the
upper right hand corner of the screen to return to your bookbag.
Click on the “My Checkouts” tab in the backpack then click the arrow
located below the picture of the book to return the book to the library
· All eBooks will automatically be returned at the end of two weeks.
To search the regular library collection for books, audio books, etc…
· Download the “Destiny Quest” app to your iPad.
· Login with your network username and password.
note: You will not be able to check books out through this app but you
can add titles to your bookshelf that you want to read in the future.
Author visits at Hall School
Please visit our author website for information about past and
upcoming author visits to our school!